1 lb. Dry orecchiette
1 lb. Large sea scallops
3 Tablespoons ENZO Organic Medium Extra Virgin Olive Oil, as needed
5 Tablespoons ENZO Organic Eureka Lemon Crush Olive Oil, for finishing
5 oz. Fresh spinach
2 Tablespoons ENZO'S TABLE Fresno Chili Jam, optional
Zest of 1 lemon
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Set water in a large stock pot to boil. Heat 2 tablespoons ENZO Medium olive oil in a very large saute pan over medium heat.
2. Season the scallops on both sides with salt and pepper. Add the scallops to the saute pan and cook until golden brown and crisp, flipping once, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Set scallops aside on a plate.
3. Generously salt boiling water and add orecchiette, stirring occasionally until al dente. Add spinach to saute pan and toss just to wilt.
4. Set aside about 2 cups of pasta water before draining cooked pasts. Toss pasts in sauteed spinach. Add pasta water as necessary to loosen and coat the pasta. Add seared scallops, ENZO Eureka Lemon olive oil and a sprinkling of lemon zest, and toss gently to combine.
5. Place cooked, sauced pasta in a serving platter and drizzle with ENZO Eureka Lemon olive oil.
7. Optionally top with ENZO Fresno Chili Jam. Serve immediately.