Robust, grassy and nutty notes complemented by subtle buttery notes with a bold, spicy and peppery finish.
• Best of the Best, Best in Show, Best in Class and Gold Medal: Yolo County Fair Olive Oil Competition
• Best Olive Oil from a Large Producer and Gold Medal – California State Fair Olive Oil Competition
• Best of Class and Gold Medal – Napa Valley Fair Olive Oil Competition
• Gold Medal – BIOL International Olive Oil Competition, Italy
• Gold Medal – California Olive Oil Council Competition
Recipes Pictured: Balsamic Vinegar Mediterranean Salad, Grilled Carrots with ENZO'S TABLE Sun Dried Tomato Pesto, Pulled Pork and ENZO Balsamic Slaw